innerpic01Clothes Bin® is a national franchise system made up of franchisees who own protected territories and operate clothing and textile recycling Bins. We provide our franchisees with the tools they need to grow their business. Our strong support system includes a sophisticated Bin Location Information Program (BLIP®) and our National Buyer Program to help owners sell the collected goods.

Stop dreaming of opening a passive side business and complement your -time career with a low-cost franchise opportunity now. With Clothes Bin®, you can become part of an experienced team of industry professionals. Joining Clothes Bin® provides you with a semi-absentee option to become a franchise owner.

Join the Growing, GREEN Textile Recycling Industry

According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency, approximately 15% of textile waste is recycled annually. The remaining 85% ends up in landfills—equating to 17 billion pounds of unnecessary textile waste each year. Over time, textile waste in landfills produces greenhouse gases, which ultimately contributes to climate change.

The consensus is clear: a green initiative is required to reduce textile waste. As the first and only textile recycling franchise, Clothes Bin® strives to offer convenient ways for communities to recycle clothes  and other textiles. The public demand for environmentally friendly solutions has never been greater, and the recycled textile industry as an avenue for entrepreneurship has remained relatively untapped— until now.

By strategically placing Bins in high-traffic areas like:

  • schools
  • shopping plazas
  • gas stations
  • business parking lots

we make it convenient for people to recycle unwanted clothes, shoes and textiles.

When you join the Clothes Bin® family, you take the first step in reducing textile waste and promoting sustainability in your community. We are poised to be the next Green Movement among consumers, offering an easy and accessible green solution to help reduce landfill waste in the United States and throughout the world.

Extensive Training and Support for Clothes Bin® Franchisees

Franchise OpportunitiesWith our comprehensive and hands-on training and support programs, we provide the tools you need to learn the business—even if you have no previous sales or business experience. The management team at Clothes Bin® has combined experience in franchising and the textile industry. We’re invested in our franchisees, and we go above and beyond to provide them with support and additional training.

Our extensive training programs offer on-site training in your territory to cover all aspects of acquiring Bin locations and choosing high-volume, convenient and strategic locations. We also provide training at our corporate HQ in South Florida, covering all aspects of management and operations, servicing Bins and delivering textiles to buyers.

During training, you’ll also learn how to use our advanced BLIP® technology to understand when Bins need servicing, create efficient routes for staff, visualize your territory and gain detailed performance information for each Bin location.

Textile Recycling Franchise Benefits

We offer a wide range of personal and business benefits, such as a flexible work schedule, low overhead and a few employees. Our brand is an excellent opportunity for veterans, teachers, entrepreneurs, firefighters and anyone looking to grow a side business and enhance their livelihood. We are equally appealing to experienced franchise business owners in other industries who wish to diversify and expand their holdings.

Starting a Clothes Bin® franchise is simple—you won’t have to worry about an expensive build-out, construction inspections, inventory costs or soft openings. With home-based operations and no major overhead commitments, you can retain your full-time profession and invest as your recycling business grows.

Learn More About Clothes Bin® Franchise Ownership

Getting curious? Contact us today to get started or request more information about our unique Clothes Bin® recycling franchise opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!

Interested in owning your own Clothes Bin® franchise? Contact us today